Powersource’s contractors are the best in the industry, and the force behind our excellent reputation. The importance of our contractors is reflected in our competitive compensation packages.
We know that there are lives and obligations outside the road, and we want all of our contractors to be clear-headed behind the wheel, comfortably knowing that their future is secure.
CONTRACTORS OPERATOR PAY
- 72% of Linehaul (100% Fuel Surcharge)
- Average Pay Per Loaded Mile: Single $1.06 Team $1.10
- Guaranteed $0.80 per loaded mile.
- Average Length of Haul: 800 miles.
- Average Bobtail: 19% of total miles driven per year (Not paid by company)
- Weekly Settlements: Paperwork in by 5:00pm CST Tuesday. Settlement mailed every Friday.
- Direct Deposit on Monday.
- 50% Advance of revenue per load (Issued via ComCard)
- $50 Monthly Toll allowance (In addition to tolls paid by customer)
- Initial base plate and permits are furnished upon sign-on.
- If contractor achieves 80,000 loaded, accident and claim free miles, annual base plate will be paid for by the company.
- After 90,000* loaded, accident/claim free miles truck will receive “1% of truck pay paid in monthly increments over a 1 year period.
- After 96,000* loaded, accident/claim free miles the operator’s Occupational/Insurance will be reimbursed – this equates to an average benefit of $1,704 per year
* Miles are based on a calendar year – January through December